Thank you to all who attended our 2022 Annual Conference!!
We would like to thank our generous Conference and Dinner Sponsors:
The Springs at Simpsonville
School Ministries Bladen County, N.C.
Dream Works Bladen, and Foundation Bible Church
Avery and Lorraine Hilton
Here are what some attendees had to say about their favorite part of the conference!
• I loved all the stories and testimonies shared by members. Thank you for encouraging us to visit others during meals. I believe I made life-long friends.
• Love everything – so great. So grateful to be a part of the conference and School Ministries. Thankful for our ministry!!
• Enjoyed to entire format. Great speakers, presenters, and breakouts. Very pertinent, timely information.
• I have enjoyed every bit of the conference facilities, presenters, music, and awesome staff (SM and Cove)
• Hearing all the testimonies during chapel time. It’s neat to see how God is working and providing
• All speakers were excellent. Enjoyed each one of them. Going home fired up even more so for released time and bringing Jesus Christ to the schools.
• One of the best conferences I have ever attended. To God be the Glory.
• This year's conference was a true blessing. Everyone at School Ministries (board and staff) did outstanding work. Thank you!!
• Time with my board members, sharing ideas with others, and learning from other programs, reminded me there is great hope in advancing the gospel in our classrooms.
• Witnessing Holy Spirit at work in the lives of young leaders and teachers. Praise God.
• All of it!! It was fabulous. Better than expected. Wow!!Wow!!Wow!!
Stay tuned for details regarding the next School Ministries Conference to be held summer 2024!!
2022 Annual Fundraising Dinner